This is the thid day that santa has been reluctant to hand me out gifts. Everyone in my faction and my wife are able to (every 24 hrs of course) get new gifts and such. I thought it was a one time thing or maybe he just stops giving out gifts after christmas but my faction members and wife have no problem getting daily gifts. Thanks.
Edit: spelling check
Hello.
Are you sure you didn't move around him too fast and he gave you some then when you moved back the message appeared?
Do you have any extra ornaments you have gotten from him in your CT item list?
If no, I'll pass it up for a check
closed
Is it resolved?
I waited til this day to make 100% sure that i wasnt doing exactly that. I wanted to be sure before posting that i wasnt going crazy or anything. But i havent gotten any new ornaments or anything from him for that matter. I checked my cans, candies and drinks before and after i logged on xmas map. Nothing changed when i approached santa.
Same issue the past 2 days, I am aware that he can touch you a second time very quickly, didn't even see the present screen for a split second though.
I think the issue is people maybe receive their gifts and don't realize if they walk by fast.
Camn both of you please check today at new days and make sure you don't walk fast near santa? And post back back pls.
If same issue it'll be checked
I am not getting any messages (either way). I walked up to Santa this morning and stopped and still no message.
I understand you're just trying to do your job and eliminate any possibilities of user error before passing on to a programmer or whoever in charge of handling these errors. Please don't insult my intelligence, I wouldn't be posting a bug report if I hadn't already determined myself if it could be just my user error. However, I just attempted to approach him "slowly" and screenshotted my inventory before and after, and still same issue. I videotaped the entire interaction, to show you I am not approaching him to fast. How can I post said video?
A lot of the times you will have santa walk over you when you are not in Xmas Town. Santa doesn't give ornaments or special items all the time. That's more than likely the case because it's happened to me the past 2 days but I was out in the open when i opened back up the Xmas Town.
I thought about this, only issue is one i always start from hospital as i leave the town when i fall through ice or get hurt some way. And if that were true, what are the odds that before 5 days ago it worked just fine for a week or so and out of the blue its not working? Ive tried everything and im pretty sure santa cant give you gifts while you're in the hospital tent. When it was working, santa always gave me atleast a candy, alcohol drink or can of energy.
If the issue is in fact Santa touching you again very quickly, ideally the message should be coded in a way where it stays for a few seconds, regardless of whether he touches you again.
I saw the presents message yesterday on mobile, though not the two days prior on mobile. Today I walked up to him on desktop, if the message did display, it would have been for a milisecond. Can't say for sure.
Regarding staying on the map after exiting Christmas Town, I often come back to find myself at the med tent, not where I was last located. Shouldn't your character disappear and then reappear where you last were, instead of staying there and getting touched by Santa or dying etc?
same problem and no didn't move too fast got the message santa was reluctant to give you more presents today.
it was first attempt to receive one from him today.
also can't find any drops except the ones from the games played.
Idk what ya'll have done, but Santa has given me some goodies today. Hopefully ya'll fixed the issue, thanks. :)
same problem for me, 2 days it say he is reluctant to give me stuff, checked items before and after, and still no items addition, nor new ornamemts.
I have this problem for past 2 days as well, no gifts D:
I have had the same issue i put it down to bugs since i go offline at first aid or random locations. I don't have extra when i log on just figured its a bug and not really that bothered just want to confirm for some he aint giving out anything fpr a couple days.
Fixed. It will be applied to the LIVE. Thank you