Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Medical cooldown timer bug

Started by integrale [606440] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
integrale [606440]

I am aware that there has been bugs with others previously with med cd bugs, not sure if those were resolved yet or not however here is my problem that may differ from what I could find.

Standard cooldown is 24 hours plus my faction bonus of 4 to bring it to 28 hours. Timer only shows that standard cooldown but still allows me to use untill I reach my bonus cooldown.

[image: farm5.staticflickr.com]