Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Baking competition - Holidays '17

Started by poptop [1355657] on in Community Events.

47 replies · 2.02k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Duke [4] NPC

So Dukes under instrukshun to pick proper stuff this year cause apparently last year I aint take it seriously as you jerks do. Heh, but if I was able to pick whatever Duke was gonna go for Python cause that cake looks like a kid with a broken mind made it. Speshul menshun goes to RogueHomer for his big "ass cookie", Whispy for the christmas town on fire thing and all you punks what made gingerbread houses. But none of yous won. Heres who did. And if yous disagree, yous can eat me or eat what you baked I dont care.



First Prize - Amyrlin

Yous is some fancy broad huh? I aint know what most of this is but it looks damn good kid.



[image: i.imgur.com]



Second Prize - MissMadness

It aint so much the picshures as the derscription what you posted. Butterscotch maple cheescake. Eggnog cheescake. Chrismas finger jello stax. Damn woman yous should write food things for tv or somethin. I want to eat that stuff even though you served it on paper plates like a dam hobo.



[image: i.imgur.com]



Third Prize - DrMark

This was sumthin different and duke likes that, plus it had that combination of bein real classy and havin explosives and bein on fire. Its basercally if Duke was a puddin. Nice job pal.



[image: profileimages.torn.com]


python [1009878]

So some jelly and a bowl of cereal with pears came 2nd and 3rd **** if it's that easy next year I'll enter my cornflakes and come atleast 3rd right?
Duke [4] NPC

Hey kids. Lil bakin tip for next year. If yous gonna enter maybe yous use less salt then you aint gonna complain as much when you aint win.