Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Melted Not Staff?

Started by Lucille [1556957] on in Graveyard.

68 replies · 1.44k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
69
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Lewis [1312721]

9/10 days ago is when we found out about Philistine, high chance this has something to do with that, but it isn't good to speculate.

Hopefully they haven't been hit too hard by it, if that has anything to do with why.

Edit: Actually the Phili thread was created 6 days ago apparently, my mistake, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have found out sooner, as he could have been close to him.
Champion [1927067]

Ched liked his post and then he realised that there was nothing left to achieve anymore

Either that or he felt sick after doing an interview with a dog shit player called RX8
Kayla [2031661]

Huh. I noticed he hadn't been online in a while but I assumed he was just taking Christmas off. I guess his absence was unannounced and so he was removed from staff for inactivity? I hope everything's alright on his end.

edit: not just melted. 7 days ago there were 47 staff, now there are 43 listed. As Philistine is still on the list, it's technically 42.
Enigma [2025298]

It really doesn't make sense to speculate. So many variables, not enough info.

Just hope all is well. We often take staff for granted, but their presence is sorely missed.
flufffy [494285]

Whoaaa I know youre all thinking fluffy4staff!! And bring back fluffy!

Thanks, it means a lot, but Im doing just fine in semi retirement. Plus, I dont think it would get past _dude.