You're ****ed up.
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You're ****ed up.
I'm guessting Hercules.
Why....
just why do there have to be people like you.
This smells like the next big drama.
I have popcorn.
want to share?
Perhaps it's been planned for a while and ched wanted them to drop off at the same time for the drama :o
Agree with Dek's assessment and dude you made this post, but time to show a shred of class and use your edit button and just delete the content, as it's in such poor taste. I like dark and twisted humor, but this is just dumb and tasteless.
The likeliest scenario is that Jaiden called in a bomb threat to henkiepuk, forcing them to go into hiding, after kidnapping Melted. His intention was to blackmail Ched into committing a political assassination, but then realized funding was an issue so he robbed a money train. Teardrop caught on to his devious plans and hijacked a plane to intercept him. Singlehandedly, teardrop beat jaiden's ass, freed Melted, and is currently headed to Rio for a well-deserved vacation...
Sounds like a plot for the next mission impossible movie.
Isn't it likely that the more description you add, the least likely that specific scenario happened?
Or least likely (first one)?
Hmmm I've never been on a skying holiday... Hopefully he'll post pictures.
I'd imagine it would look something like this though...
[image: www.luxurylaunches.com]
Manned Cloud is a luxury floating hotel in the sky
Just wait, he'll restaff me just to piss you off ;)
A valid argument, but I'm afraid that you missed the point. What it was, i couldn't tell you. But you missed the hell out of it. [:sick:]
#ReStaffWIB
That's a campaign I could get behind.
How can a Staff Member,like uh,be taken from being a staff,like be put down from the role?
All of Torn's staff besides the developers are players who volunteered for the role. There's been a lot of staff over the years, they could step down or get demoted for any number of reasons.
Thanks so much!!
your very helpful you shoud be a one of the staff,yourself!
In regards to Henkiepuk, I haven't talked to Henkie myself, but word of mouth here in DA is that he's super busy with work/real life right now and stepped out of roles he knows he can't do at this time So nothing terribly interesting, just normal life. I hope Melted's story is similar and that all is well with them too. I'm sure Phil's absence has only highlighted the burdens on Staff and now with Henkie and Melted not around that burden intensifies. I hope that Ched looks to adding some solid new staff members who can help the overall team before they burn out - they are volunteers!
There's really nothing to see here. Staff come and go as necessary. While we volunteer for this position, it still does require a level of commitment to the job. Once that commitment isn't being fulfilled, it's time to move on. There's nothing personal about it, and 9 times out of 10, they're welcomed back with open arms, but having inactive staff doesn't do anybody any good. Not implying that's the case here, but it's the most likely scenario. The alternative is, they all stepped down at the same time. :D
Also, needed to free up space to make room for more JFK staff. #WeRuleThisGame /sarcasm
" Thank you for your interest, but we are currently not looking for new helpers.We will post an announcement when we have an opening."
It is quite strange to notice 4 gone in one day though