Hey guys, I'm looking for a spouse (man or woman :P) that has a PI. Willing to pay upkeep.
Looking for spouse
Started by OrbitalSentry [1986189] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 2 likes ·
I am woman
Hey guys, I'm looking for a spouse (man or woman :P) that has a PI. Willing to pay upkeep.
women love a man who is up front about his needs
"AegisDefense disliked your post
Looking for spouse" [:cry:]
Mentions: Looking for spouse
Wrong thread.
This is not going to end well but this is the forums, this is supposed to be in the personals.
I am woman
This belongs in trade, but you're better off checking the personals or making a friend in your faction to marry.
inb4 grave
InB4 grave!
2yrs old. OP should know better. Unless this is a wind up.
I can tell you from experience talking to him... he probably didn't know.
Fair enough. :)
well if your serious you should ask your faction mates first. faction helps faction
i have a rich hoe from my shitposting and they are too busy graving my posts so no inb4grave
I will pay 1b to the person who makes a script to be able to block him on the forums.
(not really)
(the fact that you will not see his utter waste of time is payment enough)
i will give 100m tho.
Marriage is overrated. Save yourself from the drama.
If you're looking for a woman General Discussion is not this place to be
If you're looking for a woman the internet is not this place to be.
*fixed*
yeah, yeah, just grab your karma and get outta here
And I can become woman(but I won't)
100million pennies lol