Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Killer-For-Hire [256850] on in Attacking.

187 replies · 5.75k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Zen [259249]

Happy with my service. Very prompt with his work, and trustworthy.

I redact this. I messaged him more than a day ago to order more services from him and no reply. I wont be using this service anymore. No down rate from me, he does do a good job when he replies. I just needed a faster reply.

_______________________________

3 days or more after service request...

Killer-For-Hire: I saw edit on my forum and do apologize for making you feel that way. However Let me explain why. I am Just one man and get many requests daily. Not all I can cover asap. So I have started to add people to my forum who can lessen my burden. Take care and have fun.
You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.


Killer-For-Hire attacked and hospitalized you [view]

Then blacklisted... Didnt mean to break your heart.
SCorpSCilla [2096238]

Hey buddy.

I gut this really bad dude who keeps mugging me for no reason and I didn't even place bounties on me.

Then someone DID place a bounty on him thinking it was me

Now he's got the whole faction on my butt :(

All I ask is to tell everyone you know that they are ABSOLUTELY WELCOMED! to beat the crap out of this dude.

He is: LesLe [2094558]

Thank you and have a good day
John_Constant [2094558]

@SCorpSCilla [2096238] ohhh someone is crying here at forums, you don't just go put bounty on someone who did nothing aren't ya, you want evidence here https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=a0afc293aac806a2956ede7cc5ad818d and FYI its not our faction who attack first hehehe and i dont remember mugging you first. i just check my log and did not even find your name before you attack me and FYI i only mug you once dumb bitch. you cant even do basic math. and i dare you put your log here if i attack you more than once. and at that time you were the only one that i mug, who will have extra time to put bounty one someone if you did not even attack them. even on mission you only need to put 1 bounty on someone for the mission to complete. so its just someone who is just bored and put 6 bounty on my head that cost 20k each? ahahahaha you can deceive a kid but I your father can't be deceive.

Mentions: SCorpSCilla [2096238]