I can legit hear his 1 inch screaming at me from 10'000 km away.
#NoLube
Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I can legit hear his 1 inch screaming at me from 10'000 km away.
You're going to have a hard time getting people in this game to be on your side since you already have been caught for obvious cheating. Everytime you post you are only digging yourself a bigger hole... just take your shovel and leave the game. Stop posting comments in the forum that is obviously getting you raging while Hildegarde is just having fun at your expense.
I usually dislike your posts.
I don't often post anymore.
I like this post.
Have a lollipop.
>.
Basically, in a nutshell.
I see you are on holidays, and taking up a new hobby.