Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Answer

Started by Kihjnij [2095828] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kihjnij [2095828]

Feeling UNHAPPY? :( TORN doesn't provide you with the same amount of action, drama, or whatever u used TORN for? Well maybe today is your LUCKY DAY!!!! I'm a Nigerian prince looking to help YOU!!!!!! Just think about it a SIMPLE action bringing JOY and HAPPINESS!!!!!! Send 100k to my account and your problems WILL BE SOLVED for as you hill be instantly happy! just 100k! HAPINESS is in your hands!!!!!!!!



[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Kihjnij [2095828]

OH yes the answer is in your pocket!!!! Just send me the 100k with the message: "I know the answer" and instantly begin to feel how good luck works on you!!!! You'll be prettier / more handsome!!!! You'll be taller!!!! Girls / Good looking guys will be chasing after you!!!!!! You will win TORN's lottery!!!! ALL THAT FOR ONLY 100k Don't forget the message: "I know the answer"!!!!!
Kihjnij [2095828]

thanks for the criticizing! I hope everyone understands this is actually a joke pulled on those who call me a scammer. It is obviously a scam ad if you're not smart enough not to fall for it maybe you should just be taken appart from your money!! lol ;=)
Kihjnij [2095828]

If I knew how to do that a would have changed the place for this post. unfortunately for me once I posted it couldn't move or delete it