Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beginner Bank

Started by Schuler [2096646] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Schuler [2096646]

Hello people!



I am just a new player on Torn, which means I am not a player that has had a lot of money in their hands. However, I have found some ways to work the markets, which (on small amounts of money) gives me a decent amount of profit. I was thinking if anyone would be interested in using me as a bank, to make them a little bit of money. Like I said, I do not have any expertise in this in the game, but I feel like I could contribute in this way. I'd be happy to take investments up to 10M. The reason for the small investment oppertunities is that I can give my guarantee that you will receive your money, even if it comes out of my own pocket. If you have any questions or opinions, feel free to post them below, or message me, as I would like feedback. As of investment returns, I will be giving out the following rates:
  • One Day Package: This account offers a 2% increase
  • Week Package: This account offers a 20% increase
  • Month Package: This account offers a 100% increase
As of yet, I do not feel comfortable handling larger amounts of money. I hope I get some trust, but I would understand if you are sceptical. Again, I would love to get some feedback, and I wish you all great fun on Torn!



~Schuler
Schuler [2096646]



Thank you for your feedback, and I have to agree with you. For players that have more experience with the game, and have larger amounts of money to work with, my service is not really worth your time. Nevertheless, I started looking a bit more into the interest rates, and have calculated them to be about 5 times what I offered first. I am able to take investments up to 10M, but that would take a lot of trust, which I feel like I haven't earned as of yet. The reason I cannot take more money, is that I cannot promise I will be able to pay the interest back, from my own pocket, if necessary. Again thank you for the feedback :)