I've been apart of this thing for a week now and I think they have the right stuff. The leader is Bluefilth. So Join ELITE RETRO!!!
Join Elite Retro
Started by UndeadSoldier2 [2094057] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I've been apart of this thing for a week now and I think they have the right stuff. The leader is Bluefilth. So Join ELITE RETRO!!!
You would need to advertise in the Faction Recruitment section of these forums. Best wishes with your recruitment drive. :)
this is not the place to recruit fro your faction, and your faction already has a recruitment thread
Graved