Hey guys, where can I get a custom nameplate for my user? I don't even see where I can upload one. Do people make them in the game or is there a group to choose from?
Newb Questions
Started by Maltheal [577318] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Hey guys, where can I get a custom nameplate for my user? I don't even see where I can upload one. Do people make them in the game or is there a group to choose from?
are you talking about the honor bars? you click the use button beside merits. then click the word honors in the tab on that page. it will bring up the list of all the honor bars you can unlock and if you hover your mouse over each one it will tell you what you need to do to unlock each one.
Yes! Thanks! I was pulling my hair out looking for that!