Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Cesium

Started by _Cynic_ [206537] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
_Cynic_ [206537]

Willing to pay 175m each.

These days I am only online for limited periods each day, so if you are selling let me know a good time for you, so we can setup a trade convenient for both of us

Can promise anyone who sells to me, that the cesium is for end use and will not be sold on to others to make a profit



Also please note over the next few weeks I will be having a clear out of the crap in my display, I normally sell items cheaper then market value to move it quickly through my bazaar. So keep a look out.

The items at the top of the display case are not for sale im afraid. I will slowly get rid of those at the bottom of the cabinet.