Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage

Started by TheFirstWolf [1983877] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheFirstWolf [1983877]

Hello one and all,

just a quick and simple post to request a spouse for merits, i won't be funding nor providing "freebies" as it were, just a simple marriage purely for merit purposes would be appreciated



thank you! Just give me a message if you're interested
MordiKaibaCorp [2034090]

What I don't understand is how do people get married on torn yet there are no singles that I am aware of and I can never get or find someone to marry on torn can anyone help?