When my Armalite was called back by my old faction i lost two mods custom grip and holographic sight. It happened a while a go but Is there a way i can get them back?
Lost weapon mods
Started by Alex_Cense [2012173] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Fixed.
When my Armalite was called back by my old faction i lost two mods custom grip and holographic sight. It happened a while a go but Is there a way i can get them back?
hmm, odd situation, you were able to upgrade a weapon that did not belong to you...
passing on to ched.
It might be related to this bug that I posted couple weeks ago:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16028407&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18195697
At that time the faction leader removed all weapons from faction armoury and sold it in bazaar. When I bought one it still had mods on. I seen 2 Armas (and I think a BT) with mods in his bazaar and after that only 1 player filed a bug report about his lost mods (they were given back). There might have been more, but I think developers need names to be able to credit those mods back.
Mentions: Mods still equipped in bazaar
Yes i think its exactly the same.
Fixed.
Thank you.