On average what do directors who charge for trains look for per train , price wise ??
Trains
Started by SatanClaus [2077586] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
On average what do directors who charge for trains look for per train , price wise ??
100k was the going rate last I checked
I'm paying 2mil a day for trains in the restaurant I'm working for.
How many trains though?
10 trains.
Thanks everyone !!