Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SharpMid | How to control your Torn spouse

Started by SharpMid [1833276] on in General Discussion.

173 replies · 1.75k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Evil-Duck [1182047]

You really are deluded. You should zip the lip and count yourself lucky the wolf doesn't headhunt Trace, you and me both I could have her within a fortnight if I wanted her and actively pursued.

Don't get it twisted.

Peace
Lane [2032144]

Correct me if im wrong... but the only person I see "flustered" here is the one who took the time to write this thread and his friends who spend their days thinking about me and my spouse.
Kata [1990396]

I know you guys are just trying to get them riled up, because you're jerks like that...

But Tracy isn't an object you can "get.

The way you treat women on here is atrocious... first the pictures thing and now this thing with Tracy.

I'd be shocked if you could "get any woman, period.

And, no, I don't count Lilly.
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Surprise surprise, wondered how long it would take for you to pop up and act the victim.

Oh I am just an absolute monster, you poor little female :(

Peace
Kata [1990396]

How was I "acting the victim" by sticking up for a friend of mine.

Nothing I said had anything to do with me.
Lane [2032144]

Made up stories from "the big badass lavish mayhem boiz" always derail. Look at the poker game that the duck kid backed out on lol derailed quick as hell. Everything those kids do derails... that shits #mayhem-nature bruh
SharpMid [1833276]

The thread is not de-railing in any aspect at all. One of the discussion topics was if the marriage between Lane and Tracy is deal and that is being discussed by ED and Lane themselves. Other than that how does your Torn spouse treat you?