Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

in prison

Started by geocobra [1505016] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Evil-Duck [1182047]

I've done time for a murder before and I had no problems getting access to a mobile phone, I was playing TORN from behind bars for 18 months, no dramas

Peace
FIN [527880] Helper

So, this is no way torn related. So this is going to the non-related forum.



EDIT: On a second thought. That does definitely seem like an ad, so i will grave this.