Mellow's Buying List and Services
Boxing Gloves 435m
Parachutes 400m
Dumbbells 435m
Skateboards 400m
FHCs 13.5m
DVDs 2.35m
Xanax 830k
Cesium 180m
Casino Passes 200m
Donator Packs 25-29m
(Based on market conditions.)
Weapons and Armor
(I do not buy weapons or armor with high stats that can not be listed as one of the 3 lowest bazaars. Prices based on market conditions)
Dual Hammers 500-700m
Dual Axes 500-800m
Dual Schimitars 600m-1b
Dual Samurai Swords 700m-1.2b
Welding Helmets 600m-1b
Flower/Plushie Sets 515k
(All other Museum Items I purchase at 52.5k per point value)
Santa Shooters 1.8m
Munster 1.8m
Rockstar Rudolph 2.2m
Red Cow 2.2m
XMASS 3m
Tourine Elite 3m
Business Class Ticket 5m
Drug Packs 4.2m
Medical Supply Packs 900k
Lottery Vouchers 915k
Love Juice 15m
Ecstasy 65k
Lawyer Business Card 450k
Box of Grenades 1m
Smoke Grenades 85k
Flash Grenades 50k
Gift Card 3.5m
Book of Carols 10m
Beer 500
Kandy Kane 75k
Pumpkin Brew 75k
Wicked Witch 185k
Misty Mayhem 185k
Stinky Swamp Punch 400k
Mistletoe Madness 400k
Green Stout 2m
SFAKs 17k
FAKs 24k
Morphine 46k
Neumune Tablets 2.5m
African Violet 70k
Banana Orchid 10k
Ceibo Flower 45k
Cherry Blossom 65k
Crocus 8k
Dahlia 3k
Edelweiss 35k
Heather 45k
Orchid 20k
Peony 75k
Tribulus Omanense 75k
Kitten Plushies 500
Sheep Plushies 500
Teddy Plushies 500
Wolverine Plushie 8k
Stingray Plushie 8k
Jaguar Plushies 15k
Nessie Plushies 45k
Red Fox Plushies 45k
Chamois Plushies 50k
Monkey Plushies 50k
Lion Plushies 70k
Panda Plushies 75k
Camel Plushies 95k
Stocks
I am buying stocks!!!
I pay up to 110% of market price under the right conditions, shoot me a message for the best price on stocks!
***All item prices are subject to change as the market fluctuates***
***I will pay more for bulk deals for most items, as well as arrange special prices for consistent customers***
I am happy to negotiate anything and everything, so don't hesitate to ask!!!!
Loan Services
I offer short term collateral loans up to 250m, with collateral valued at 50-90%.
I offer collateral WSSB loans for 1m, with collateral valued at 50-90%.
Attacking Services
I will claim any bounty of 1m or higher. Just message me.
I sell mug protection for 3m, or 2.5m for regular customers.
I will attack and leave or hospitalize someone for you for 2m per hit.
My trades are always mug free!!!!!!!!!!!!
Money mugged: $549,891,585
Bazaar income: $116,983,524,315
Networth: $9,001,936,018
I'm a professional trader, that's my source of income in Torn. I never mug anyone I am trading with.
When I am not available or for items I do not trade, let me recommend some friends and fellow traders.
For larger trades needed when I'm not online, I recommend contacting my friend Xanet [2007324]
For stock trades needed when I'm not online, I recommend contacting my friend: Lysergic [1960200]
For most trades needed when I'm not on, I recommend contacting my friend: Dr-Strangelove [2097454]
For most trades needed when I'm not on, I recommend contacting my friend: Wevie [2088902]
Mentions: Lysergic [1960200] · The-Fury [2097454] · Wevie [2088902] · Xanet [2007324]