5 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 9 likes · Attacking repeatedly is fine, there is no cooldown. The cooldown exists with defends only, and I have no idea how it works although I understand it is a very fast and strong drop off. I left 8hr gap between sluts …
lickdapoo[1827223]
· 6 likes · youd be at way more than 15 if youd actually played the game instead of constantly shitposting... something to think about[:sick:]
Attacking repeatedly is fine, there is no cooldown.
The cooldown exists with defends only, and I have no idea how it works although I understand it is a very fast and strong drop off. I left 8hr gap between sluts for maximum XP, but that was only a guess.
Im actually trying really hard to learn the game mechanics since im now a leader of a faction. You are free to give me advice and stuff through mail.. Im a changed SharpMid tht is now playing the game