https://gyazo.com/7fc19c51606a8010173b3228553117a4Above you'll see the screenshot of the error message that I'm getting.
If nothing can be done, could I get a refund of the 50 points I used?
is your city watch the latest version? is everything else up to date?
can you uninstall and re-install?
I just downloaded it from the link given in the Points building.
I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling
So I did that, same error as the one in the screenshot
passing on to be looked into
city watch is waste of 25point now that we have access to API and hmm DoctorN
Could you explain more of what you mean?
https://api.torn.comhttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/doctorn-for-torn/kfdghhdnlfeencnfpbpddbceglaamobkTorn's city watch does have huge potential but it got substantial updates like 5 years ago along with a few fixes. it is especially useful for the notification which does seem to have a delay of 5 seconds, atleast for me.
Dr.n is only useful if you have a browser open though, city watch or your own using the api can get around this.
This google chrome extension you just linked me to, is there a safari offshoot of it?
Also, I liked the idea of it running in the background and seeing whats happening in torn.
While not having my browser open like Ahab said
Download and install the most recent java update?
Install Chrome -> install DocTorn-extension -> allow Chrome extensions to run in the background -> voilà
No need to actually have Chrome open to get notifications.
I downloaded the Java that City Watch asked for.
It was Legacy 6 or something of that sort.
did it solve your issue?
No, it didn't. Thats the Java City Watch asked for me for me to run it.
It still didn't work.
Any luck yet? The software hasn't changed, it must be updates to something else causing the issues.
can you provide an update, please?
no reply provided,
closing report.