This is something of a big milestone I've had ever since I decided to start playing this game seriously on June 23, 2016 when I had 293k on each stat.
I wasted too much time being a noob (about the first 400 days) so I know there are age records I'll never be able to reach but I wanted 1b total before age 1k. Originally, in my Excel I had predicted the age would be 927 and was rather happy about it but this little thing called "Hurricane Maria hitting PR" happened and I could barely access the internet for over a month. I lost a lot of time in life, including two months of college and family issues, but I can't deny, when I fully came back to Torn I was really ****ing salty I lost about 200m worth of gains in time. And to this day, I still am, which may or may not be reasonable, but that's besides the point.
Delayed a little further because of chaining, but I'm happy to have reached 1b total before age 1k.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I'm far from the age I hoped for, but I think it's not too bad for a scrub like me.
Attacks won: 8,204
Total respect gained: 37,319
Xanax taken: 50