Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spaced Out

Started by Bramstok [536866] on in Achievements.

37 replies · 627 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Foe [2092175]

I think you've failed to realize that not everyone uses the same method to train on Torn.... lol

OT: Congrats! Not sure if that's a merit I ever see myself hunting for, but who knows...

I wonder who has & what is the fastest time to OD on Cannabis. I'm intrigued to find out. I know some people had to take thousands to OD on it, so I assume you're probably right up in there with the amount taken being so low.
manic [1554958]

Plenty (and I used that term loosely) have done it under 100. A couple in my faction have if I recall (can't be arsed searching).

Hell, when I posted my achievement some smartarse posted their's the same day bragging about ODing after 3 or 4 if I remember rightly.
Cryptic [2059197]

To some people that merit is worth more than the stats, or they are already strong and that merit gives them enough merits to get + 3% on a stat and is worth the loss of the Xanax used in the process.
dESTROYS [67441]

You can take 1 cannabis per day without missing out on your 3 daily xanax without much effort, you can take 2-3 if you try hard with alarms and don't care for sleep! :P

OT: congrats! I'm jealous, I don't have it yet! :P
Hildegarde [2050558]

Maybe, just maybe, it's better to not make that argument when your Xanax to Days ratio is barely above 1.



Gz on OP for the merit :P