I was adding up my total races raced.
14,879 total races run (in this system)
4423 total victory's
No idea on podiums but damn. There should be more merits in racing.(any excuse for a merit) :)
Races: 6529
wins: 1323
Better then I imagined....0,20 rate....1 win in 5 races )....
Races: 5235
Wins: 1353
Over 25% win rate, but that's mostly because of old victories with a Ferrari and an Aston that can't win a single race nowadays.
17,964
10,806
A whole lot of 2 driver, 100 lap races.
I just started racing. How can you tell how many races you have run and your wins? I don't see that anywhere.
Thanks!
Races :12,026
Wins: 4,992
At the race track, go to Your Cars or Parts & Modifications. Add up the races entered and races won for all your cars.
Counting only my 7 class A cars:
Races: 10,649
Wins: 2,804
I have almost 3k races with Dodge Charger and God knows how many in the other classes.
90% are official races. I only do 100 laps custom races in the night, but not very often.
Impressive win rates here: congrats!
Races: 1559
Wins: 317
20% win rate... but I still cringe whenever I enter a race and see some of you guys in my race! :P
races..10,381
wins..2,474
23.43 winning percentage
Races: 2589
Wins: 491
Winning %: 19
Races - 5413
Wins - 979
Winning % - 18.1
Wow so many pro racers :P
Over the last few years i have been paying more attention to racing but before then i just spammed my aston martin in EVERY single race :P
Since i have been paying attention though my win % is far higher than with my aston.
My aston martin race results.
- Races won: 981
- Races entered: 8616
Dang. Y'all have so many races done.
Entered - 1768
Wins - 400
% - 22.6%
Mostly officials. Only roughly about 150-200 entered were custom.
races entered - 9084
wins - 3320
Winning % - 36.5
Total races = 10,382
Wins = 2,309
Nice to meet fellow racers here, maybe we should have a Racing Committee. :D
Total: 2041
Wins: 404
19.8% win rate
Total: 3748
7,914 Raced
742 won
Clearly used the wrong cars for a long time and/or didn't upgrade them right... Oh well
Races Entered: 12,090
Races Won: 3944