Do you know the story of the red paper clip and how the guy traded up for bigger and better?
I am trading a bottle of beer for something better.. each time I get a trade, I will post what I have for something better..
No negative comments please, I am new to this game and want to see how far I can go with this.
it's just for fun, my goal is to have fun and increase my levels in game.
List of The people who have made this game amazing!! A HUGE THANK YOU to you ALL!
Thank you so much! You are one of many who have made this Red Paperclip game awesome!
(traders and Game Players):
bLiNd [2010548] (x2) Daisy3 [730750] TheChiv [1878985] Maslow [1861201] Actuariolam [1967959 The_Prophet_Jo [1995840] ScootaIoo [1590427] Ceb [68232] 7Shadow [2054127] Xenos48 [2064816]
END GAME ITEM: Wind Proof Lighter
Trade 1: Beer to Bandana Trade 2: Bandana to Cannabis
Trade 3: Cannabis to Ford GT40 Trade 4: Ford GT40 to Bottle of Mistletoe Madness
Trade 5: Bottle of Missy to Lawyer Business Card Trade 6 LBC to Box of Medical Supplies
Trade 7: Box of Meds to Xanax Trade 8: Xanax to Box of Grenades
Trade 9: Box of Grenades to Six Pack of Alcohol Trade 10: Six Pack of Alcohol to Can of Red Cow
Trade 11: Can of Red Cow to Wind Proof Lighter
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYED! The game is now over, it's been a week since last trade. Thanks again everyone this was a great way to start playing this game. The best part of this game was learning how many different items exist in Torn, really fun!
Mentions:
7Shadow [2054127]
· bLiNd [2010548]
· Ceb [68232]
· Daisy3 [730750]
· Maslow [1861201]
· TheChiv [1878985]
Soooo. You want free stuff huh?
Didn't the guy with the paperclip use Craigslist, and not a weird game where people scam each other?
Yeah. There is a TED talk on it.
I quite like this idea! Something original on Torn.
Beer sells for $600.
I will trade you for a bandana. They sell for around $1,200.
You sent a
Bandana to
Shinsengumi with the message: Red paperclip trade
Mentions:
Shinsengumi [2097185]
you know, I was just thinking how cool I'd look in a bandana! I will trade you some cannabis for that bandana ?
Daisy3 added Cannabis x1 to the trade.
Mentions:
Daisy3 [730750]
I'm going to be going after the spaced out merit eventually... How about a FAK in exchange?
The_Prophet_Jo added First Aid Kit x1 to the trade.
Mentions:
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]
thank you for all your posts!
You sent a
Bottle of Beer to
bLiNd. ooops forgot to put the message red paperclip game.. but I hope to do this in trade from now on :)
Trading with Daisy3 then will trade with The_Prophet_Jo
Mentions:
bLiNd [2010548]
Shinsengumi added Bandana x1 to the trade.
Just waiting for Daisy3 to accept
Mentions:
Shinsengumi [2097185]
oh i see trades have a time limit.. hope they go through : )
done! thank you :)
Daisy3 has accepted the trade. The trade is now complete.
Thank you so much for playing!
Mentions:
Daisy3 [730750]
Gonna set trade for the weed for a ford gt40. Maybe its my lucky od...
wowow!!
TheChiv has accepted the trade. The trade is now complete.
I just traded the Cannabis for the Ford Gt 40... SO first of all THANK YOU TheChiv!!
Secondly; I will now be trading this for something else bigger or better
Mentions:
TheChiv [1878985]
Gt 40, huh? I'll be Class A soon.
How about a bottle of missy, worth ~$400k?
Maslow added Bottle of Mistletoe Madness x1 to the trade.
I saw your trade Maslow, and put the Ford in.
Thank you for playing.. will see how far this can go! pretty cool so far!
Maslow has accepted the trade. The trade is now complete.
now trading: Bottle of Mistletoe Madness
Mentions:
Maslow [1861201]
Ahaha I love this game! I used to play this on the last day of camp-out music festivals when everyone wanted to get rid of their stuff. Started with a stick and ended up with a mattress!
Mistletoe Madness is about 440k? I'll offer a Lawyer Business Card (490k) for trade.
Sounds good! Tried to trade you but I was late and missed yours. I can't trade you now because I get a message you've been away for more than 6 hours.. when you see this hope we can trade haha
Thanks for playing!