Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blocking and unblocking

Started by Titani [2000667] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Titani [2000667] ×1

Titani [2000667]

Someone has blocked me and now wants to unblock me but can't . I think it's a bug because I also can not unblock some people I have blocked. It continues to tell me I haven't interacted with the person recently or I'm blocked. I was with the person when we tried to unblock myself from their list.

Any tips or tricks to cure this would be awesome. I'm using Android mobile . Not browser . Same with other person.
LDP [1580562]

"It continues to tell me I haven't interacted with the person recently or I'm blocked"

[image: gyazo.com]

Have you tried changing your chat settings (small cog in the bottom right of screen) to allowing anyone to chat with you. If this is turned off, then you will have to mail eachother before being able to chat.