Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sorry All

Started by Boxer [1568669] on in Fun & Games.

7 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Boxer [1568669]

Hey all, I just wanted to do a little post about the new rule torn has done for changing names. Due to the new set up I will no longer be doing holiday $10 sales. The 100 points is not an issue (well maybe a little) but unfortunately the way it is set up I will not be able to change my name In time for each holiday. Most holidays are around a month apart and the new system says you can only change your name every 3 months. I had a great time doing them (4 or 5 yrs) and I hope I was able to help many of you out a little as well as hopefully you all had fun partaking in them. Im very sorry it has come to this. I realize I could still do them but its really not as fun having a plain ole guy named Boxer doing it. You have to have Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Jack-O-Lantern, Lucky and Cupid to make it fun :) Anyway... Im sorry this had to happen but I am very greatful for all the kind words from many of you as well as thankful for the friendships I have made from doing it. It was a lot of fun :) Best of luck to you all and I hope you all have a great torn experience

I may decide to just do one still, if i did this which one would you all choose?
PikiMoh [2003812]

Santa and Easter already have its own events provided by the game.

If i were you, i would pick one that is not "well" celebrated by torn.

Makes more sense, for me, to make giveaways when there aren´t any available.

And players would appreciate your own event more.
Kata [1990396]

Won't be as cool - but it'll still be really appreciated!

Maybe we can put our heads together and try to figure out a way to make it "cooler"? :)
Boxer [1568669]

Ok, you all helped me decide. I'll do them just change my name for one of them during the Holidays. It looks like Christmas but i might do Halloween. I have time to decide i guess, thanks everyone :)