Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn meetup

Started by Pastatute [1905720] on in General Discussion.

70 replies · 997 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Pastatute [1905720]

June 2nd somewhere in vancouver bc that has yet to be decided. Be there or be square. The torn meet up! Possible people who will be there hill007 CorporateZombie BaconGod Sanctified myself CRLF
Champion [1927067]

I know someone who would be down for that

Just make sure you don't stand her up at the airport though, she's already been through that

God bless her soul
Lewis [1312721]

Because of the nature of Torn as a game IRL meet-ups just seem like such a bad idea to me, unless it's a faction only sort of thing.




Tadd [595049]

Yes, you are invited! I loved your ad on Torn News by the way. It was the best thing on it and it made me laugh to tears. Thanks Obama! ^o^
Evil-Duck [1182047]

I may be able to make it, I'll bring some beers so us boys can all have fun and it'll loosen the mood (and my hands) a bit

Peace
Swatsicle [1593313]

I do not want to meet Torn people in real life. At least not the kind that frequents the forums. The irony being, of course, that I do frequent the forums myself.

I wish I never met myself.
Accurate [1758158]

That's literally what he was saying.



I'd go if only to steal a phone or 2 and send all the stuff and monies from that account to my own.