Im trying to do s faction poll but the option question doesnt show when I set it
Poll choice
Started by Iceboy [998265] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Im trying to do s faction poll but the option question doesnt show when I set it
screenshots, browser, os and platform?
I think it was my own fault, I was typing in the wrong place.
Please excuse me Im a GoM of the highest order
it's all good. :)
closing