Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar "Total Value" Button/Bar?!

Started by Aether [2018017] on in Suggestions.

27 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Aether [2018017]

I have not seen something like this yet, and I looked a bit to make sure I wasn't copying anyone, but I think that there should be an option or button for users that own bazaars, that shows what the current value of their bazaar is. By total value, I mean the price of all the items added together to show the potential profit that your bazaar would make. Currently, the only way to really see the total value is when you are adding the items, so really, the only way to check what the total value is of ALL the items placed in your bazaar, would be to remove them, then re-add them, where it shows the value (as listed below) 2 different ways (when you are adding the items, and when confirming your item placements to your bazaar):



[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]



Personally, I would like to have this, as I'm sure many others would, because it would quicken a process that could take a while, and save a lot of time. I'd like to easily be able to check what the total "value" of my bazaar is, whether it is to boast to friends of how much I could make, or just to check to see potential profits when/if items are sold.

An idea on how this could be incorporated, is, it could be added as a small add-on in the "Manage Items" tab, or it could just be at the bottom of the page of your bazaar! (Could even have it's own button? But that seems a little much for such a small, possibly helpful, feature)

EXAMPLES LISTED BELOW:

If it were in the "Manage Items" page:

[image: i.imgur.com]

and if it were in the main bazaar page (which would only be visible to the bazaar owner?):

[image: i.imgur.com]



If you also think this would be good, whether it being helpful, or just being there if you ever randomly use it, don't forget to up-vote and share this with others!