my name is Steven Tompkins I am currently in prison if you would like to talk to me please message me your email addressand I will respond to you as soon as I can I will check back here as often as I can please keep this posted bumped
in prison
Started by geocobra [1505016] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- David [132845]
· 8 likes ·
Wow, now they have internet in prison? Do they also have jacuzzis, mojitos, hookers, and cocaine? [:dizzy:] - boo [1544641]
· 4 likes ·
Id love to know what the parole board will think of you playing a text based crime game where the aim is to be in a faction, have faction wars, commit crimes and do drugs.
Mentioned in this thread
skam [76284] ×1
my name is Steven Tompkins I am currently in prison if you would like to talk to me please message me your email addressand I will respond to you as soon as I can I will check back here as often as I can please keep this posted bumped
LOL
Wow, now they have internet in prison?
Do they also have jacuzzis, mojitos, hookers, and cocaine? [:dizzy:]
They do in white collar prison.
it varies from one to another and how they regulate peoples time using it if they do.
My general view of prisons is they are out of date concepts made up at a time when people could not think of anything better to do - Civilization has yet to evolve. (people may think I am a softy which would be incorrect I believe in a more sensible approach to world building and if people must be punished they would be put to better use doing something worthwhile ).
Anyways on the topic at hand Geocobra maybe a faction would be a good idea or when you are online see if there are any factions needing guests to join in on a faction war.
Hope it goes well for you, don't let the bastards get you down and if your allowed to get a book on book keeping / accounting might pass the time a bit usefully.
What you do, OP?
According to his profile, He's a Professional Hitman, Damn how did a Hitman get caught? Wrong place, Wrong time?
who else thought of "Friends" Ross yelling "In Prison!" from the caption ? XP
Steven Tompkins pleaded no contest to two counts of first-degree murder, carjacking with a firearm, and robbery both causing death or great bodily harm.
Christ, youve been a busy man Steven...
Id love to know what the parole board will think of you playing a text based crime game where the aim is to be in a faction, have faction wars, commit crimes and do drugs.
Sending soap on rope to OP
Call of duty would have been a better choice?
Yo man, my wife (in game) is in one of those prison penpal things. hit her up. She is a better conversationalist than these jerks lol
Not that they can't talk (cause they do, and do it a LOT). But always more fun talking with a female :)
Other than that, not much I can do for you. Been locked up a few times. So I know enough to stay on deck.
And fck the soap on a rope, get the man some boots to kick off them btchs.
I didnt know there is such a luxury in prison... what crime did you commit & when will u be out?
Some very low security prisons do allow internet access, though anything social media and gaming is generally banned, but many do find ways around it and the monitoring in place. Where skam [76284] is, there is zero internet access. Ever. They were all very, very bad boys...
Mentions: skam [76284]
But how would they ever find out... oh, wait.
It also depends on the country.
In Denmark, more or less all prisons have computers with internet-access, TV's, phones etc.
More a holiday than a punishment.
Just dont forget when youre writing to him as your wife that the bucks go to tucks and a popper is a stopper.[image: healthynutritionguru.com]
tf is wrong with you? Do you sit around and dream of sword fights?