I've interrogated about 4 times now,got the same code every time,but it doesn't work on the safe
Duke safe bug
Started by The_Prole [519021] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I've interrogated about 4 times now,got the same code every time,but it doesn't work on the safe
Passing to aurel for check
Check the mission now please.
Cheers man,mission passed
I am stuck Open Duke's safe and deliver him the contents ,I opend the safe but cannot deliver what was inside (Duke's Herpes Medication) any idea?
This thread's been marked as fixed. I suggest opening a new bug report so staff will actually look at it.