Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tooltips

Started by Kamikaze-Butler [1628373] on in Bugs & Issues.

26 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Kamikaze-Butler [1628373]
Happy increased by 5 every 15 minutes
Full happy in 00:10:54

Tool tips like this and others are constantly open while I'm using my phone (android), they don' just stay in the one stop the move about the page and make annoying to try and access somethings.

I have talked to some people in my faction and they are also experiening the same thing. (They are android users too)

Has been happening for about 2 days now anyone know if I can fix this or if it' an actual bug?

jessica031 [2046094]

I have the same problem with persistent tooltips, only on (Android) tablet. Laptop and PC (Chrome) are fine. Have tried things suggested earlier with no improvement.
dmitriyz [1990187]

Okay, thanks. We've just released some changes in this functionality. Could you please check it? Probably it has been fixed.
dmitriyz [1990187]

I think I need more information about your actions:

- how can I reproduce it? Is it happening while scrolling the page or do you click/touch in certain places to get the tooltip?

- do you use desktop mode on mobile?
[image: storage6.static.itmages.com]

- Your device model

- Perhaps anything else that may help me to reproduce it?

Thank you for considering this issue, we appreciate it!
Kamikaze-Butler [1628373]

It just happens when I load a page/ scroll down,

When I zoom in the page I'm careful not to tap any of the bars but it appares.

Yes, desktop mode is the only one I use.

Galaxy s7 edge
Actuariolam [1967959]

I was told to post my issue on this thread as well:





I no longer seem to be able to click on the points link on my icon bar to access the points building. I would add a screenshot but I can't screenshot something not happening.


also I used to be able to click once on an icon to see how much time was left for it (education, cooldowns, etc) but that no longer happens at and the only way to find out the time is to double click to be brought to the page with the timer. I don't know if this was an intentional change but it's annoying.