Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Interrupted by attacks

Started by Ricky_red [2080448] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 417 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ricky_red [2080448]

So there I was spinning leslie's $50,000 wheel slowly,slowly it landed on 5 points then.

"YOU ARE TRYING TO ACCSESS A PAGE THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILE YOU'RE IN HOSPITAL"

Some cocksucker attacked me right before the pay out now I've lost 5 points and I'm down 50k.

What's your worst "This page is not available" story.




Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee

The outcome of the wheel spin is already determined the moment you click spin. You received your 5 points. You just didnt notice.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

That was changed, you only get the result after the spin was fully completed now. Though if you just visit the wheels page again the award will / should trigger.
SharpMid [1833276]

Glad it was solved.

But our staff cannot possibly ****ing be in their right mind if they consider this thread a "General Discussion". The moderation gets more pathetic by the day..
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

It's not that serious, dude. Chill.
Read the last line of the OP. It's not his fault no one participated in the discussion he attempted to start.
SharpMid [1833276]

So I can make a thread telling my torn stories and add random question at the end of it and you will let it live in GD? Ive had multiple of my own threads graved when I've done this. Especially tribute threads for other members of the forum.. You moderators LOVE graving or moving those.

OK my worst "This page is not available" story is when I on purpose removed my internet cord from my computer to see If I could reach google.com without internet access.
WizardRubic [1615031]

Well there's this one time I set a timer to Switzerland. I went to the restroom to play torn around the time I was gonna land and tried to rehab.

Then BAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

I'm hospitalized D= Page not available. Go home you lose :(

I guess someone musta stalked me to Switz and tried to mug me but clicked too fast

At this point I was too infuriated to crap so I gave up and put my pants back on.
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

That is usually how discussions work, yes.
You give your anecdote and then let people discuss it along with the relevant, game-related, subject you bring to the table.


You can't just say, "Oh, today I walked my dog and it was hot outside. What's your favourite item in the game?"
That doesn't exactly work.
dunmugmeh [538353]

The gym is your friend if you dont like it when people attack you.

The less people who can beat you the less people will attack you.

Squeak squeak.