Hello this is my first thread so please don't be too mean but I have a question COKE or PEPSI
Hello
Started by Nightwalker66 [2093025] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Hello this is my first thread so please don't be too mean but I have a question COKE or PEPSI
You don't like Dr Pepper? What's the worst that could happen? [:sick:]
well sorry I went for the two most people fight about or at least what I here people fight about and thats coke or pepsi
I hate Coke, but love the way it smells.
No one really gives a shit to be honest. Plus has little to do with TV and movies, but go you... [:sick:]