Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SYM BB

Started by cuddy [208697] on in Stock Market.

5 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
cuddy [208697]

What is average about the current SYM trend? I see nothing that says that. Slightly rise? I don't see that either.
Hermanni [2087613]

I meant it forecast is back in average, and it has been slightly rise after forecast changed back to average from poor. We cannot now what is SYM trend tomorrow, maybe it's skyrocket back to 500/share, probably not. But still people has paid at least that 500 per share and if they have not quick need for liquid cash they have better for waiting until it rise, even it takes years. And there is couple people offering 225m per block and I personally offer 215m per block. So you need at least four SYM block owners that need quick cash and then that fourth has to choose you to sell from other's who offer also 200 million.