Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happiness Fixed Time

Started by Ethiziri [2058681] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Ethiziri [2058681]

I suggest that every single drug or booster has a fixed time for when the happiness goes over Full. I see that the time before it goes back to full is similarly going along with Life, Nerve, or Energy going back up. I once took Ecstasy, and the happiness was over in one second, so I just wasted an ecstasy. Please have a fixed time of how long it will last like when happiness reaches 99999. But just have it for other times when your happiness isn't at 99999.