Their closest show to me is in CO and would cost me a grand ): and it's two states over...
I just want to experience this, but shit I'll pay 5 dollars for spotify and keep hitting garage sales for the original dead records... How do they expect anyone my age to enjoy their music live..
Just peeked at their Summer Tour dates, and somehow got the impression you were in CA from earlier chats.
The boys are getting old, so any tour will be somewhat limited and the tix are certainly in high demand. But they do have dates in Mountain View, Chula Vista, and LA.
There is the possibility of catching a live stream of some of these dates, but not sure if they've done that in the past.
I missed Bob Weir here last year in a small venue theater. Still sad about that.
Absolutely confident they will continue their run next year, and look for Phil & Friends to get back with Bob at some point.