20 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Anyone here interested in playing some overwatch at some point? I don't play comp too much due to its toxicity but other then that, and i play on the Europe servers My thingy is Sharkie#21198 if you want to play!
Junkrat has been my main character since the start of the game. My level is 471 so I have been playing more than majority of the players. You know you are good if the tanks see you coming and run away like a little girl. Hours played-137 Junkrat
Orisa is easily killed, run behind his whimpy shield and blow him up and watch him fly like a bird.
You also got the extra bomb too which attracts more people to him, even I've considered trying him more. And killing her is highly situational ^-^ a good timed right click would leave a junk doomed
I'm elevation#11877 on PC if anyone wants to play ranked or quick play. Master league flex, can play literally everything high level but prefer dps flex/hog. I'm NA west coast but can play AUS/EU ping just fine.