Any New Players that have questions about the Game? I will happily answer your questions
New Player Help
Started by Onomatopoeia [2087950] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 45
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hcom3 [2003693]
· 11 likes ·
What makes you think that your qualified to answer a noobs question? - Accurate [1758158]
· 7 likes ·
We're messing with you in good fun. I've been playing this game for almost 5 years and spend a lot of time delving into it's details and studying it's mechanics, and I still can't describe to you the best way … - Tilted [1694357]
· 6 likes ·
Plz tell me how to git 1k karma and be cool Thank u
Any New Players that have questions about the Game? I will happily answer your questions
What makes you think that your qualified to answer a noobs question?
I have a decent amount of knowledge about this game and I just want to help out the new guys
Tutorials and Questions forums. You can give advice in either.
But I'm sure you already know that.
Can you tell me how to get 1 mil stats in less than 1 year?
Time Played
2d 10h 21m 3s
2d 10h 21m 3s
Plz tell me how to git 1k karma and be cool
Thank u
I KNOW! All the knowledge he has for over 2 days worth the play. I need him to mentor me!
y u all so mean I'm just trine be nice :(
Tilted you gain Karma whenever someone thumb ups a post or reply in forums
How do you travel?
How do you get kids?
Why did my dad leave me when I was five?
where do babies come from?
How did you become such an amazing artist?
but youre a noob too
he is canadian.. what do you expect?
they radiate kindness
now stop your superiority complex o high and mighty old salt of torn -.-
Exactly what I said