‹ Gaming Stories Forums Gaming Steam Keys
Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Still a few games left before I post the 2nd page... BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend Nex Machina Passpartout: The Starving Artist Rivals of Aether The Elder Scrolls: Legends: 2 Card Packs (Skyrim) 1 Event Ticket 100 Gold 100 Souls ESO Vanity pet: Bristlegut Piglet and 15 days of ESO Plus
if its ok I'd like The Sexy Brutale please
Sure, why not.
Hi. Can I have Furi? If not available then Blazblue perhaps?
I may be late to the party, oops, if its possible could i have STRAFE: Millennium Edition please?
this may be over, but i would absoutly love Dead Rising 2
I might still have that. I'll post another page of keys tomorrow.
Part 2 has arrived... Eterium HackyZack Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight The games in the post I'm quoting are still available. Unless I forgot to delete one :)
so.... are you just giving them out for free?
May I have Orwell please?
I'd like scanner sombre. (Yes I have VR)
No. I get your first born child's soul every time one of my keys is redeemed.
im interested in Offworld Trading Company if thats ok
The Banner Saga please, if you don't mind. thanks!
I should probably get a note from your parents saying it's ok.
got the key, cheers!
Looks totally legitimate to me...have fun!
Stories Untold, please!
can i get one piece ? and thanks ^_^