Hi guys.....
I am new to this this ...but a great fan of sports in cricket and football.....so always I know which team is gonna to be wins....
If u want to make cash u can chat me I will daily give u 100% sure bookie always......u can even bet 1billion without fear...
just do that on 30% intrest on your profit earn....
But remember I will only give 100% sure bookie so no chance if loosing cash.....
if u don't trust u can see my records...
You have won the bet on the T20 - New Zealand v Pakistan game! You bet $119,000,000 on New Zealand and won $182,466,666! Your check will be held in the bank for up to 24 hours.
You have won the bet on the One Day Internationals New Zealand v Pakistan game! You bet $100,000,000 on New Zealand and won $133,333,333! Your check will be held in the bank for up to 24 hours.
You have won the bet on the PREM Man City v Newcastle game! You bet $100,000,000 on Man City and won $111,111,111! Your check will be held in the bank for up to 24 hours.
These are my records...
Chat me if u want to do bookie....100% sure winning..fixed