I had 911 free refills. Then the other day when I got on my lapto I only had 250. Im missing 600 free refills
Free refills
Started by Clyde_ [1370054] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I had 911 free refills. Then the other day when I got on my lapto I only had 250. Im missing 600 free refills
the cap is 250 refills
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16032538&b=0&a=0
i'll pass it to ched, maybe he wants to recredit you the 661 missing refills?
Allright thanks
250 is now the maximum amount of refills you can get, this will likely be reduced to 100 at some point in the future. Please ensure you use them up asap.
Well how people get refills i didn't get any till now