Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

jail question

Started by themooner [2096692] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

themooner [2096692]

I need to be in jail to complete a mission but people keep busting me out before I can do anything.

Is there any way to stay in jail without people getting you out.

(I swear officer, I tried to stay in jail but they just dragged me out!)
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

It's not going to be easy. You're low level, and that makes you easier to bust and cheaper to bail.

Longer jail times might help buy a little time, so maybe try one of the higher nerve crimes?

Mostly, I think you need to hurry, in hopes you can get it done before you get busted.


Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

Like Baldr said, you're an easy bust no matter what. So it's going to be a bit of a challenge to get the mission done.

My suggestion to you is to have two tabs open, one in your items ready to use the item and the other on the jail page.


Attempt to bust out the person at the top of the jail list. You will fail and get put into jail yourself.
Then quickly swap tabs and use the item as fast as you can.


I managed to do this back when I played on mobile, so I know it's possible and even more so on a computer.

Good luck!
SharpMid [1833276]

search for cash and get cauught.. will only happen very rare but will for sure put you in jail for over 90 hours and noone can bail or bust you..