ok
About this thread
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 60
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
8008135 [2098395] ×1
ok
Alright then.
After starting a riot in the trade chat, This multi decided to do this.
Whos ur main?
Hercules im guessing?
I have 7 accounts
I love starting riots
I predict an uprising from my nooblets
Reminds me of a hit song...
I remember the first time your dad sucked my cock
Oh, right.
sweet :D
He said it was salty TBH
Multi named boobies not posting boobies but spaming that they're a multi...that's..actually kinda surprising.
I'd prefer the boobies.
Boobies
Not as good as I had hoped.
0/10.
(.)_(.)
Pathetic attempt.
Not as pathetic as your mothers gash
well then
Still less sexist than Rens thread.