:o
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
:o
I had a picture and a crazy idea and ZOMB13 made it happen:
[image: profileimages.torn.com] | [image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com] |
Cool
:o
:o
Give me money
:o
bump
damn gurl u litty
:o
Go on then I'll take another Anime one, this time from God Eater, couldn't find any good Lenka one's but this Alisa one could be sweet. Whilst I usually say 650x400, any ratio of 1.625 will do to allow me to resize accordingly.
Idea - put focus on the weapon, aura etc etc coming from it, on maybe a dark bg? Up to you ultimately though, as my idea was the first thing that popped into my head.
https://pasteboard.co/Hdipkmd.png
Added to the queue Astral :p
:o
ZOMB13 you are the best
Nipples
bump
r+ awesome work!
oi oi
bump for the slowest sig maker in de world
By the time he's made you a graphic, I'll probably have another restart. But it's worth the wait.