So, this is nothing more than a theory, but with some substance. I have been reading the book "hot turkey" for 20 days (11 remaining) i have had more Overdoses since i started reading it and the frequency increases the more i get.i had i believe 1 or 2 ODs prior to reading it. I have had 6 since. To top that off, i cant get treatment in Switzerland because, well i have no addiction due to the book. I feel as though the OD rate is increasing doe to untreated addiction that is not actually there due to the book. this is quite frustrating as the millions i have spent on drugs (Xanax) not to mention having over 1 day cool down and loss of all happy so i have to use a EDVD to get that back each time.
I would like it if the admins/programmers can check into this? All the criteria seem to fit my hypothesis but i can not personally prove it as i cant access the code(not that i would know what to look for anyhow) Or this could just be remarkably horrid luck. but would think it would warrant a check as a possible bug/issue.
Thank you for your time,
Efilfokcis-CM