Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graved

Started by Star-Storm [2060014] on in Graveyard.

87 replies · 1.56k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CatHead [1581564]

Your stats show that over the last week you pissed away all of your networth. Perhaps the first big dip was a PI, the rest of it can't be the result of scams though unless you fell for scams every day.

Suck it up and move on. Or don't. Your choice.
McDallas [14757]

You weren't smart in torn, do you think shutting down your account will make you any smarter? You can't run away from yourself.

It's a game. With game money. The only real part is you.


Enigma [2025298]

The losses were all RR... I watched star lose 1.4b in a day in Russian roulette, and judging from the net worth chart that would've been on January 21st.

Stars a beggar and a scammer. That's why he (pretends to be a she now) keeps getting kicked from factions.
Enigma [2025298]

Did you? Because your net just kept dropping...no gains.

Edit: You've been caught. Go away now.
Enigma [2025298]

My word, star lost his money playing RR. Watched it happen, because I was waiting for him to win so I could mug. [:sick:]
Remilia [1284087]

I scammed them.

I was sick of getting a marriage witness event from star every few weeks so I jokingly asked them if they wanted to marry me right after they did it again. Lol. The first thing she said was how much could I pay. This legit pissed me off lol, so I jokingly said I'd pay for everything. Then she said she only got married to upgrade her pi... Lol.

So I said I'd upgrade it with a stock 2bh that I totally don' have if we got married and paid rent to see how big of a gold digger she was. She agreed to this and we got married 5 minutes after her last marriage.

She didn' trust me and wanted me to give her my imaginary bb but I lied through my teeth and said I didn' trust her. Well, her greed won over her and she traded me the pi. Lol. Then I told her not to tell anyone else about this and I'll give it back eventually to which she agreed. Lol

This is a hilarious case study in irony and greed and because she made this thread and told people, I feel completely validated in keeping it. Funny how a joke can escalate.



P.s, am I a savage?
Enigma [2025298]

Well hell, guess I'd better apologize to Star. For once he was telling the truth.

Star, I apologize for calling you a liar.

I'm also laughing at the poetic justice of a scammer getting scammed. Please don't quit, because it brings me great joy to watch your greed keep embarrassing you.
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor

Keep going.

I feel so sorry for you taking such a big hit. I've only personally been hit by a negative loss a few times totaling up to 10-25 mill of cash, so I can't really compare. But IMO, the bigger the cash that moves around, the more risk that you are taking.

I've personally moved as little cash as possible, as well as kept a low profile to avoid buy muggers, and scammers. The easiest way to check for a potential scammer is to view the Friend/Enemy ratio.

Also, if you feel like you are under powered, just hunker down and keep training (and optionally go on a crime spree), and ignore the game world around you. Time and boost items are essential to be the best player, so loosing now doesn't mean "game over, you suck" but rather it means "lesson learned, decrease size of target on back".

View the net loss as a payment toward figuring out how the game works. Now that you have met the scammer, time to keep moving, and maybe keep that user in the back of your mind for a future revenge. I know I have a target.
Penguin [1702849]

Last 2 months ago i lost every fvcking monies in Casino. I don't even have 10k to travel plushie and flowers. Now i got 1b nw back. All you have to do is stay away from trade chat, paradise for scammer and mugger. plus casino.
RIPGAMERGAL2018 [2093753]

Basically, I noticed she went through like 50 spouses, and I told her if she stayed with her first one, there would be no problems and she would have merits. But, of course, no one listens to wise words :/ If you want to know who scammed her, send me $1, and I will let you know