Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Point Timer

Started by RealityShift [2001304] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
RealityShift [2001304]

Job points used to be usable on the restart of the day. Now it's on a 24 hour timer since the last time. I'm constantly missing days because I try too early and forget to try later. Either a reset to a set time it resets or add a timer on the job page/information panel at the top letting you know when job points are available for use again.



Thanks!
Scuba [512975]

Hell, if this is concerning absolutely massive chains and trying to prevent that sort of energy abuse, I'd suggest the cooldown lowered to 6-12 hours (eg. a night's sleep).

I also think that an authentication for job point usage would be helpful too - apparently, this is a common activity for multis (unconfirmed, simply faction discussion).
RealityShift [2001304]

Yeah, I can see what you mean. It used to be you could burn 100 points at 23:59 TCT then at 00:00 you could burn another 100 points. I think it's fine to add the cooldown but it should be trackable then, just like every other cooldown in the game.