Ive been a subscriber for a few days and my question is
- Unique subscriber icon
- Special item every month
- Seasonal gifts
- Daily prize draws
Whaa the daily pize draw about i havent recieved any kind of daily gift
Random subscribers are given a prize daily. There's no guarantee it'll be you. It's like a lottery.
I won it once. It's real.
I won the 500 points once. That was amazing. It is, as SporkMonkey says, quite real.
I'm subscriber for many years but NEVER won the daily prize.
Ok i unnderstand that now.. also is it suppose to be 1 item and a book or 2 items and a book aloy of my clan got 2 items anda book
It must vary. I got 1 item and a book but perhaps it's based on value rather that quantity.
they should issue winners so we can check to see if it is a real thing....i have won once but never won anything major
You won 100 points in today's subscriber draw! 2017/11/034:20:09 AM
As Spork said, it's definately real..
Just VERY rare.
Ok cheers lads
subscribed for 2 years, and you never will.
You won 500 points in today's subscriber draw! 2017/03/19 4:20:03 AM
You'll never win a prize but the rest of the things do happen
I won 250 points off of the subscriber draw once.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· #15
You have won 100 points in the subscriber draw! 2010/12/204:20:01 AM
the monthly special items vary and don't always include a book. I once got cesium which was nice but usually the gifts aren't that valuable
You won 100 points in today's subscriber draw! 2016/10/26 4:20:02 AM